Easy, healthy oven-roasted sweet potatoes. Ready in 30 minutes!
I have been obsessed with sweet potatoes recently. They are so tasty, cheap and healthy! Perfect for after late nights at the theater. And, if you roast them like this, they only take 30 minutes! I usually make 2-3 sweet potatoes and then save the leftovers to eat with eggs in the morning through-out the week!
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside. Cut sweet potatoes into cubes (pictured above). Place sweet potatoes on baking sheet.
If your coconut oil is solid, scoop 2 tablespoons into a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Drizzle melted coconut oil over potatoes. Sprinkle sea salt and Italian seasoning (oregano, thyme, marjoram, and sage) on potatoes and toss to evenly coat the potatoes. Bake for 30 minutes. Halfway through flip potatoes for more even cooking.
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Cut sweet potatoes into cubes.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Drizzle coconut oil over potatoes.
- Sprinkle sea salt and Italian seasoning on potatoes and toss to coat.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Halfway through flip potatoes for more even cooking.
Looking for more healthy sides? Try these Autumn-Spiced Veggies!
© Carrot Cake Kitchen. Please do not use my images without permission. If you would like to republish this recipe, please re-write it in your own words and link back to this post.