Fresh, healthy, crunchy side salad with maple lime dressing.
This is an easy salad for you to make this weekend! No fancy ingredients, just crunchy, fresh ingredients and a delicious maple lime dressing. Use a large knife to chop up about five cups of lettuce and place the lettuce in a large bowl. Use a vegetable peeler to shred carrots and add to lettuce. Chop two apples into small cubes and add to salad. I used Granny Smith, but other tart apples such as Pink Ladies would work well too! Cut the ends off fresh green beans and discard. Cut the remaining green beans into smaller pieces (I cut them into thirds) and add to salad. Add in craisins. Set aside. In a small bowl combine maple syrup, olive oil, ginger, and lime.
Sprinkle dressing over salad, toss, and serve!
- 5 cups lettuce, chopped
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- 2 apples, chopped into small cubes.
- 1 cup green beans, chopped
- ¼ cup craisins
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon lime
- Use a large knife to chop lettuce and place in a large bowl.
- Use a vegetable peeler to shred carrots and add to lettuce.
- Chop two apples in small cubes, add to salad.
- Cut ends off fresh green beans and discard.
- Cut the green beans into smaller pieces (about thirds)
- Add in craisins.
- Combine maple syrup, olive oil, ginger, and lime in a small bowl
- Sprinkle over salad, toss, and serve
© Carrot Cake Kitchen. Please do not use my images without permission. If you would like to republish this recipe, please re-write it in your own words and link back to this post.