Delicious homemade cranberry jello–full of fruit and flavor!
For me, Thanksgiving isn’t complete without cranberry jello! I love the sweet, tart taste with turkey as well as for dessert. Let’s get started! Pour package of raspberry jello into a large bowl. Add 1 cup of boiling water and stir until jello is dissolved.
Do not drain the liquid from the pear and pineapple cans–it gives the jello extra fruity flavor. Pour a can of sliced pears, a can of crushed pineapple (including the liquid) into jello mixture. Add dried pineapple, cranberry sauce and apple sauce. Stir until well combined. Pour jello into a glass pan, jars, or jello mold. Refrigerate for two hours.
- 1 package raspberry jello
- 1 medium can (15 oz.) can sliced pears
- 1 small can (8 oz. can) crushed pineapple
- ⅓ cup dried pineapple
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- ¼ cup applesauce
- Pour package of raspberry jello into a large bowl.
- Add 1 cup of boiling water and stir until jello is dissolved.
- Pour in can of sliced pears, crushed pineapple, dried pineapple, cranberry sauce and apple sauce, including the liquid in the pear and pineapple cans (do not drain before use).
- Stir until well combined.
- Pour into a glass pan, jars, or jello mold.
- Refrigerate for two hours.
Are you getting excited for Thanksgiving? Before you go to the grocery store this weekend, check out these Thanksgiving recipes!
Have a great weekend! 🙂
© Carrot Cake Kitchen. Please do not use my images without permission. If you would like to republish this recipe, please re-write it in your own words and link back to this post.